10. You know there has to be a better way to move yourself out of unemployment than answering job postings on the internet, but you're not sure what it is.
9. The closest you come to using social media in your job search is borrowing your neighbor's newspaper when they're finished.
8. You break out in a cold sweat at the thought of "networking."
7. You've heard so many different opinions on your resume, you're not sure what's right anymore.
6. You've started to avoid people who might ask how your job search is going because you don't have anything new to tell them.
5. It's been months since you had an interview.
4. When you splurge on Starbucks, you're more excited about being around other people than you are about the coffee.
3. You're starting to think that you aren't applying for the right positions.
2. You tell time based on which daytime talk show is on.
1. You're still reading this...
If what you're doing isn't giving you the results you're looking for, it's time to try something new. The LA Fellows program has a proven track record of helping people move out of unemployment faster through a unique combination of training and project-based volunteerism. LA Fellows helps you focus your job search and add new skills as you continue to search. Come to our orientation, listen, ask questions and decide for yourself if this might be helpful for you; see our orientation schedule here: www.lafellows.org/apply.
Are you ready to change for the better?