Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Don't Get Left in the Dust!

Paula Guenon

Don't Get Left in the Dust



PAULA GUENON, LA Fellows Cohort 1

After 20 years working at Warner Bros. Studios, I was laid off in 2009. This gave me the opportunity to pursue dreams that I had abandoned for some time. I wanted to be more creative and provide a service to the public. However, I realized I was “behind the times” with new and changing technologies. I had to retrain and reinvent myself.

Working as a Manager at Warner Bros., and being officer in the non-profit organization Toastmasters, I enjoyed coaching and training people to succeed in their work and overcoming their fears.

If you would like to be on the show to promote your project, business or non-profit event, contact me at vcmenterprises@gmail.com.



creative-inspire.info/





No comments:

Post a Comment